Daryl R. Conant, M.Ed
Exercise Physiologist / Strength and Conditioning Specialist
Former U.S. Olympic Committee Strength Coach
2019 AAU Mr. Universe (3rd Place Men’s Masters Division)
- Bachelor of Science: Physical Education and Health
- Bachelor of Science: Psychology
- Master’s of Education: Exercise Science / Exercise Physiology
- Student of the late “Iron Guru” Vince Gironda
- Diet Earth™
- Buff Daddy™: Bodybuilding for the Family Man
- Secrets to Fat Loss
- Healthy Living: For a Better YOU!
- Sculpting a Masterpiece
- 100 Fit Tips: Volume 1
- 100 Fit Tips: Volume 2
Creator / Inventor:
- Creator of Ollie the Fitness Nut (1994)
- The Fitness Nut House Wellness Center: A Multifaceted fitness center that teaches exercise, sports conditioning, bodybuilding, and nutrition for all ages. Own and operated since: 1998.
- Creator of the F.I.T. Program. Focused Interactive Training.
- Inventor of various pieces of exercise equipment.
- Conant’s Golf Conditioning Program
- The Elite Series Training System
- The Ab Inferno Training System
- The D-Bell™ Training System
- Working in the fitness industry since 1988.
- Worked in various Sports Medicine/ Physical Therapy clinics from 1989-1998, as the resident Exercise Physiologist.
- Owner and operator of Fitness Nut Enterprises, LLC. 1998-present
- 39 Years of weight training experience
- A True Natural Bodybuilder for life
Certifications / Memberships:
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Health Fitness Instructor
- Optimal Performance Specialist
- Master Pilates Instructor
- Boxing Conditioning Strength Coach
- American College of Sports Medicine
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Member of America’s Long Drivers Association (LDA)
- Competitive Long Drive Participant : Longest competitive drive 355 yards / hit with 355 SMT Deep Bore 5 degree, 48inch Accuflex PRO LD Shaft: Longest non-competitive drive 370 yards/ hit with the same club.
- Daryl has conducted Nutrition and Bodybuilding Seminars all over North America. He is available for seminars. Please contact him to schedule a time. Due to Daryl’s busy schedule he is booking 4 weeks in advance.
- Greatest Accomplishment: Marrying my beautiful wife (Joy) and having two spectacular sons and a daughter. Having a family is by far the greatest accomplishment I have ever achieved. The challenges a family provides helps me to become a better person motivates me to be a better person each and every day.
- Through all the accomplishments I have achieved in my life none would be possible without the inspiration and faith in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Phil: 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.