Daryl R. Conant, M.Ed
Exercise Physiologist / Strength and Conditioning Specialist
Former U.S. Olympic Committee Strength Coach
- Bachelor of Science: Physical Education and Health
- Bachelor of Science: Psychology
- Master’s of Education: Exercise Science / Exercise Physiology
- Student of the late “Iron Guru” Vince Gironda
- Daryl Conant’s Natural Bodybuilding
- Currently writing a comprehensive book on Nutrition entitled “Metabolic Nutrition”
- Conant’s Elite Series: Bodybuilding System. A twelve month program that incorporates a variety of Gironda based exercises. This is Conant’s attempt of continuing where Vince left off.
- Currently involved in a complete video series of proper bodybuilding techniques.
- Conant’s Sports Conditioning Techniques for All Athletes
Creator / Inventor:
- Creator of Ollie the Fitness Nut (1994)
- The Fitness Nut House Wellness Center: A Multifaceted fitness center that teaches exercise, sports conditioning and bodybuilding for all ages. Owner since: 1998.
- Creator of the F.I.T. Program. Focused Interactive Training.
- Inventor of various pieces of exercise equipment.
- Working in the fitness industry since 1988.
- Worked in various Sports Medicine/ Physical Therapy clinics from 1989-1998, as the resident Exercise Physiologist.
- Owner and operator of Fitness Nut Enterprises, LLC. 1998-present
- 28 Years of weight training experience
- A True Natural Bodybuilder
- Constantly in the pursuit of total consciousness.
Certifications / Memberships:
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Health Fitness Instructor
- Director of Fitness
- Optimal Performance Specialist
- Master Pilates Instructor
- Boxing Conditioning Strength Coach
- American College of Sports Medicine
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Member of America’s Long Drivers Association (LDA)
- Competitive Long Drive Participant : Longest competitive drive 355 yards / hit with 355 SMT Deep Bore 5 degree, 48inch Accuflex PRO LD Shaft: Longest non-competitive drive 370 yards/ hit with the same club.
- Daryl has conducted Nutrition and Bodybuilding Seminars all over North America. He is available for seminars. Please contact him to schedule a time. Due to Daryl’s busy schedule he is booking 4 weeks in advance.
- Greatest Accomplishment
- Marrying my beautiful wife (Joy) and having two spectacular sons (Perrin, Avery). Having a family is by far the greatest accomplishment I have ever done. The challenges a family provides helps me to become a better person. It is all apart of my everlasting journey of achieving greater consciousness. It’s all good!!!